Transparent Film and IV Dressings
KoCrystal Transparent Film and IV Dressings are made of high-permeable polyurethane (PU) film with high moisture permeable medical grade acrylic adhesive and special coating technology. The high moisture-vapor permeability (MVTR) allows skin to breathe and may reduce the risk of maceration. KoCrystal Transparent Films are waterproof and aid in the prevention of bacterial contamination.
- Highly permeable polyurethane film (PU) 20-40 g/m², thickness 0.015-0.030 mm
- MVTR of PU 1800 g / m² / 24 h (37 degreeC).
- Hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive 25-37 g / m²
- CCK paper, PE or PET protective film.
- High permeability: avoids maceration to the skin.
- Prevents bacteria invasion: diminishes the risk of infection.
- Waterproof film: patient can shower or bathe.
- Transparent: observe wound at anytime.
- Soft and comfortable: hypoallergenic.
- Strong viscosity: could be applied for 7 days.
- Safe and effective application technique.
- Adaptable to awkward areas.
- Clean site before applying dressing.
- Ideal for fixation of IV catheter, PICC and CVC.
- Anesthesia catheter, pulmonary artery catheter, hemodialysis catheter, kidney dialysis and PCA cannula.
- Primary or secondary dressing.
- Superficial wounds, such as pressure ulcers, minor burns, cuts and abrasions.
- Use as a secondary dressing over KlariGel, KlariGel Sheets, PolyKomfort Non-Adhesive Foam, SeaKing Alginate and TexKare Ag 7.
Click on the product link for more information