K&P Medical has three types of Composite Dressings: KoverKare Composite Dressing Non Woven Fabric, KoverKare Plus Waterproof Non-Woven Fabric Composite Dressing and KoCrystal Transparent Composite Dressing.
- Sterile, self-adhesive composite.
- Highly absorbent, non-adherent pad.
- Easy peel off backing papers, permeable and hypoallergenic.
- KoverKare Plus Composite is water resistant.
- KoCrystal Transparent Composite is waterproof.
- Replaces traditional tape and gauze with single-step dressing.
- Dressing protects wound to prevent bacterial invasion.
- Gentle adhesive for daily dressing changes, if clinically needed.
- Primary or secondary dressing.
- Clean and dry skin around wound.
- Designed as a primary or secondary cover dressing for Klarigel Hydrogel, Klarigel Hydrogel Sheets, SeaKing Alginates, PolyKomfort Foam Cavity Dressing or wound fillers.
Click on the product link for more information